Please print the handicap parking permit application.  This form can be filled out and used in any municipality.  Have the form signed by your doctor after completion.  If you are a Village of Newark resident, the form can be dropped off at the Police Department.

Town of Arcadia residents can take the form to the Town Office.

Disabled Parking Permits