"Exploring Your Window of Opportunities"
PICTURE YOUR BUSINESS IN A VIBRANT,
TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN COMMUNITY - A VILLAGE
WHERE THE ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT IS STRONGER
THAN EVER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ABOUND
AND THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS COMMITTED
TO HELPING YOU GROW.
Through visionary thinking, thoughtful planning and the proactive pursuit of opportunities, the Village of Newark has evolved into a technology-driven community committed to growth, innovation and redevelopment.
Businesses in Newark thrive, thanks to municipal incentives and community support. Through a visionary partnership of elected officials and business leaders, the Village of Newark has set a long-term strategy to prioritize economic development. That effort has paid major dividends, with mixed-use developments combining residential and retail space, revitalized commercial areas and numerous new businesses.
When considering new locations, look no further than the newly created Newark Industrial/Business Park, a multi-tenant campus in the Village, which offers an excellent location to grow and prosper. Or consider the opportunities that abound at the Silver Hill Technology Park, home to Ultralife, and Finger Lakes Community College.
Enhancing the business environment is the Village of Newark's close proximity to major airports, and direct access to interstate highways, enabling businesses to serve customers nationwide and attract employees from a wide labor pool.
The Village of Newark would like to ask that anyone with questions regarding opportunities that exist within the Village to please contact Mark Peake (Economic Development Facilitator) at (315) 331-4773, ext. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let the window of opportunity that exists in the Village of Newark shine through on your next business venture and see below who is shining on through now.
Newark Wayne Community Hospital:
The state-of-the-art Daniel Alexander Emergency Department was introduced at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. The new Emergency Department is equipped to handle any emergency efficiently.
Wayne County Dialysis:
Construction is now underway on a 7,480 sq. ft. dialysis center on West Shore Boulevard in the Industrial/Business Park
"Outfitters for the Great Outdoors" now under construction in Arcadia Shopping Plaza.
Reed Eye Associates
New 5,000 sq. ft. medical office located near Newark Wayne Community Hospital
Reed Eye Associates Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Candy Apple Preschool and Children's Center
Proposed ~6,345 sq. ft. Day Care facility located in the Village of Newark Industrial Park.
Candy Apple Pre-School and Children's Center Groundbreaking Ceremony
Upstate Refractory New 21,000 sq. ft. manufacturing/fabrication facility in the Village of Newark Industrial Park
- Marshall Exteriors
- New 7,500 sq. ft. contractor’s office/shop in the Village of Newark Industrial Park
- Ultimate Finishers, Inc.
- New business leasing 5,600 sq. ft.
- Legendary Auto Interiors
- Complete Foot Care of the Finger Lakes, PLLC
- Opened a new, larger office at 165 West Shore Boulevard in Newark, New York on September 2, 2008.
- The practice is owned and operated by Carrie Z. O’Neill, D.P.M., who has offered podiatric care in the Finger lakes region for over 8 years. Services provided by this office include:
Diabetic Foot Care
In-office Digital X-Ray
Work-related Foot Problems
Customer and Prefabricated Orthotics
Treatment of ingrown toenails and plantar warts
- Complete Foot Care of the Finger Lakes, PLLC has office hours Monday through Friday. The office may be reached by calling 315-331-5059.
- Wal-mart Expansion (January 2009) Expansion completed
- ESL Credit Union (September 2009)
- Renovations are complete on the ESL Federal Credit Union branch, the credit union's first in Wayne County. ESL purchased the former Community Bank located on the northeast corner of S. Main St. and E. Miller St. on September 25, 2009. The branch, which is the credit union's 19th, opened in early 2010.